Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dough in a tube experiment

So, the BBQ Brethren, a forum that I am a member at has a little informal weekly competition to see who can make the most people drool for a photo of their food.  I won one of these, finally, and had the chance to choose the subject of the next Throw Down.  I chose a Four Ingredient Challenge with a Twist.  The twist was that the fourth ingredient had options.  The first three ingredients were Chicken, Limes and Dough in a tube.  The fourth ingredient could be anything, as long as it was either tofu, eggplant or peanuts.

I chose tofu.  The results are shown below.  A plain steamed bao with chicken and sugar cured carrots and cucumbers along with a chicken bao with tofu.
Normally this is where I would go into a long drawn out description of what I did and how, but, the photos and description are not ready, stay tuned.  For they will be here in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment